Friday, December 14, 2012

Team Eric!

Ok this time the baby really is asleep. I should probably be a sleep also but ya know. My heart is so full right now!

First: I'm so thankful to my dad for helping me keep this blog up to date lately! Hopefully I can find time here and there to post updates also. And for all of your comments. They are so uplifting.

Second: So grateful for all of the support that we are receiving through this trying time! We are so blessed with amazing neighbors, co-workers, friends, and family, etc. the list goes on. I dont want to list everything that all of you have done for us. Just know that we can't get through this without you and we will be forever grateful for your support. Even to those that we don't know who read this blog. Thank you for taking the time to get to know what we are going through.






Third: As mentioned previously Eric was much more alert today. It melted my heart when he looked at me. Squeezed my hand three times(more than once). Mouthed I love you. It was so good to have my Eric back! It helped make up for the first couple of nerve wracking days that were spent in the ICU.
Fourth: So thankful for modern medicine. I'm just amazed at all of the different doctors that come together, form a plan, and the things that they can do to help Eric get better. He is one sick boy. It's hard to see him like this but he is getting the care he needs to. 
Anyway, just a few thoughts before I head to bed. Yikes it's late! I was hoping to hear what the results were on a couple things that they were going to do on Eric tonight. Seems like they like to do things during late hours. I guess that you will be updated on that tomorrow. 
xoxo Justine


3 comments:

  1. Go Team Eric.. we just heard the news and our hearts and prayers are with you and the Ross Family. We love you guys.. Eric sounds like a great man.. and a fighter! Love you, The Petersons, Karen & Dustin (& the kids)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Eric, I probably haven't seen you in person since high school or maybe since that singles ward with Chris Lowe after our missions... it's been years for sure, but I've tried to keep up on you guys through Justine and reading your blog and everything. I'm so sorry that you are going through this right now and I pray for you guys every day and night... that you will get well soon and that Justine, your daughter, and the rest of your families will be comforted throughout this trial. I will keep on with that, and just want you to know that you are always in our thoughts and prayers! I know you have a ton of support and help already but if you need a babysitter or something and no one can help, Justine can contact me. I'm sure Eli would love a playmate and possible future girlfriend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Eric & Justine-just wanted to quickly let you know how much we think about and pray for you guys. We check the blog daily to hear updates and progress reports. You are loved by the entire office we missed you guys at the holiday party! Please let me know if there is anything Richard or I can do for you. Again you are always in our thoughts and prayers.
    Mahalia Bird

    ReplyDelete