My dad came to the hospital to wait with me and to be there when the doctor was done and came to deliver the news.
Most doctors have talked to their patients loved ones in the waiting room but he had us go to a private consultation room. This made me a little nervous but I also preferred the privacy.
The first lesion that they took a sample from indicated that there was no tumor and that it was likely radiation necrosis. To make sure they took a sample from a nearby lesion and concluded the same thing.
It isn't testicular cancer spreading. It isn't a new cancer. Its radiation necrosis.
We will now meet with Dr. C on Friday to see what the plan is now that we have an understanding of what it is.
I'm so happy and can't wait to go give Eric a big hug when he gets out of recovery.
He will stay in the ICU over night.
A few photos from two lunch dates this past week.
I was finally able to try authentic churros. They are Eric's favorite things he had in Brazil. The picture doesn't lie. They were amazing!
We had giant sandwiches at the Grove Market.



I'm so glad today was good news for you! I love that I can check on this blog to see how he's doing. You are the cutest little family and our prayers are with you!
ReplyDeleteGlad to hear the good news!
ReplyDelete