Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Before Biopsy Surgery


We had to be at IMC @ 5 am this morning. I had our over night bag packed, paper work, iPad & kindle to keep me busy and a begal and juice for breakfast.

It didn't take long after checking in before he was taken back to the prep room to gown up, get an I.V., blood work and instructions. 

Eric was then taken to get an MRI which will help guide Dr. Rich in surgery. I was able to go and sit outside of the room during the MRI. It was a quick one and only took ten minutes. 

An orderly from surgery came to get Eric from the MRI. We went up the elevator. I gave him a kiss and we parted ways. 

The surgery should take about 90 min. I'll update you all after.

Below: Double checking where to place the Fiducials. And Eric going into the MRI machine.

No comments:

Post a Comment