Friday, August 30, 2013

CT Scan and Tumor markers

Eric tolerated the CT scan well this morning. They had a new contrast flavor 'crystal light' which was less chalky and easier to drink so that was nice for him! I was laying in bed enjoying that Tayvia had not woken up yet when Eric comes in our room getting his shoes on. I said where are you headed? He said to get my scan. Oh! I forgot because I was enjoying lounging in bed. lol So I threw myself together. Eric got Tayvia ready and we took him to get his scan.

At a breakfast date with this cute girl!
Our coordinator just called with Eric's tumor maker results. The HCG level that doctors have been watching close was at 20 before the transplant. Afterwards it has dropped to 11! Normal is 3 so fingers crossed, prayers said, good thoughts sent, and maybe a special fast on Sunday that this next transplant will go just as well, if not better than the first, and Eric will be cured of cancer!

1 comment:

  1. We will fast for this on Sunday. Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete