Thursday, March 28, 2013

Scans

Last Friday we went down to watch my brother play in his tennis tournament in Spanish Fork. In between matches we ate at Barrys Drive In...my favorite! Tayvia thought she was so cool in the high chair with her legs on top!



Monday after Eric's CT scan we went downtown to get the worlds best donuts! He handled the scans well. Although when he was drinking the second bottle of contrast for the CT scan he did so too fast and some of it came up. Oops. Eric's MRI on Tuesday went well. Awaiting results next Tuesday. Extra prayers until then that the chemo did it's job! I'm debating whether or not to take Tayvia with us. Do I bring her to distract me from my emotions of whatever the results might be or leave her with someone like I usually do for these appointments so I don't miss anything the doctor says?!

2 comments:

  1. I'd say leave her with someone. It's hard enough listening and understanding all a doctor has to say, add a little one who likes to move around and get into things and you might as well have just stayed home. At least that's what I've learned from my 2 kiddos.

    It looks funny to see E without eyebrows. Hope they start growing back soon! Nice to talk to you last night. Love you guys and don't worry, Denzil is always sure to remember Eric in his prayers and he likes to pray a lot of our prayers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm with Jenny. It's important to get all the information you can while at the appointment so you both know what to do from this point forward. You all are in our prayers multiple times a day. I'll fast on Monday and ask that you all be blessed with peace, that you and the doctors will be inspired as to how to best help Eric, and that Eric will be healed. Let me know if there's something more I can do. We love you lots! This is a long journey, but you are doing great! We're here to cheer you on!

    ReplyDelete