Eric's blood pressure was 107/68, heart rate 116, weighed 134, and red blood cells are still at 27. He is still pretty anemic but now that he is done getting chemo treatments, and those chemicals will no longer be killing his blood, his bone marrow should kick into gear and start making more red blood cells and get my man feeling better again. Eric's eyes are swollen, I believe the right one isn't focusing well, nose is runny, he has a hard time crossing his ankles and laying on his sides. His bones get tired and he bruises easily. He is eating ok...at least he isn't nauseous. Yay! Hopefully it's all up from here and he can start feeling like himself again. Time will tell all things.
Despite my facial expression I was a little emotional as we were leaving the treatment room walking to the bell for Eric to ring as a celebration of finishing chemo treatments. I'm just so proud of how strong Eric has been through all of this. He is such a fighter and now a champion. I have never loved him more. I think back to our wedding day and I remember during the ceremony looking into his eyes just so excited to join our lives for time and all eternity. You promise to be there for each other through thick and thin. You never know how you will be tested. But as I said in the video that we posted on indiegogo we will be stronger for having had gone through this and we are. I know that we aren't out of the clear yet. We meet with Dr. C in two weeks and then schedule scans, but I'm so glad that we are through with the treatment plan and can now form a survival plan.
We could not have gotten through this without all of your love, support, faith and prayers. Thank you.


No comments:
Post a Comment