This past weekend was our first time being apart since Eric's diagnosis. The boys in Eric's family went down to the cabin for some fun. I was a little worried (only natural right) that Eric would over do it snowmobiling and come home beat. I was so glad that Eric stayed an extra day and was having a good time. Eric said that he ate really well! He didn't eat the cereal or red baron mini pizzas he took in case he needed a snack or whatever, because they had good food up there! They didn't do too much snowmobiling because the conditions weren't great but they made an insane luge run.
Meanwhile Tayvia and I stayed at my parents. Friday night I watched a movie that my dad ordered online called Champions. It's a true story about a race jockey in England who over comes testicular cancer. It was kind of a long movie but very accurate on what one goes through to beat testicular cancer. Saturday morning we got together with cousin Ellie for an Easter photo shoot. There was a big basket full of Easter eggs, a bunny, and some chicks involved. More pictures to come closer to Easter! After the pictures Tayvia hung out with my dad while my mom, sister-in-law Marrie, and I went shopping at the new Traverse outlets. We had a fun time! Tayvia and I stayed an extra night at my parents since Eric stayed an extra night at the cabin. We went to sacrament meeting at my parents ward and had a nice family dinner before heading home to see E.
Today Eric went into work for the first time in a couple months. He was excited to get out of the house more and to go to work again.





That is so awesome that things are looking up and that Eric is starting to feel better. It sounds like all our prayers have been answered in helping him fight the cancer and to start feeling better.
ReplyDeleteHopefully he can just continue to get stonger with each day, and get back to his normal life again.
Take Care, Julie gasser