This is Eric again for an update. I have done 4 days of Chemotherapy this week and so far it has gone pretty well. Day 2 I usually receive an extra dosage of one chemical that tends to make me sick for the afternoon with slight fever and nausea. Justine decided to get the some sort of stomach flu the same day which pretty much left us useless for taking care of Tayvia. Luckily Justine's parents were able to help out for the afternoon and night. My typical treatments last about 4 hours and I generally don't feel many side effects as they typically give me pre-meds to combat the side effects. Its been 7 days since I finished radiation treatments and the skin on my head is finally on the mend. It was pretty much like a bad sunburn with pretty intense itching. My ears still feel pressurized, but they also seem to be recovering. I have been feeling good enough to even continue going to the gym this week. Mainly I am doing bike and leg work outs to get my beautiful gluts and calves back, seems like it will take a bit longer to get back than it took to lose it all. Things are improving everyday, I have put on about 7 pounds in the last week which I think is a good thing. I have been sleeping better too and the past few nights haven't been getting up at the normal 3-4 am times that have been typical for the last month.
Once again, Thanks for the support
Eric
Remember that I left spaghetti sauce, veggie lasagna and chicken tortilla casserole for you in Mom's garage freezer.
ReplyDelete