Saturday, September 7, 2013

High intensity chemo and a day of rest (Days -4 -- -2)

The first three days of Eric receiving chemo went well. For Eric being hooked up to an I.V. for three days may not be the funnest and make you need to use the restroom often but it's not the worst thing because he still feels good. AND it's the last chemo he will receive through I.V.! (fingers crossed!) Eric was moved the day after being admitted to a larger room. I like this one even better than his room from last time.

 I was very excited to put up his banner and posters! (Thank you pinterest for these first couple ideas!)
This picture is from our visit to the Oregon Coast a couple years ago with some friends.

This picture was taken at Lake Powell this past summer.

Banner and photo collage

Let the love notes begin!

I want Eric to know that even though having cancer has changed his physical appearance I think that he is still the sexy man that I married. Cancer can't change that!

We have had an incredible time with Tayvia being able to visit Eric. So grateful that she isn't sick (knock on wood) this time around. It has made both Eric and I very happy to have this fun girl keep us smiling and feet moving!

One of her new favorite things to say.


RUN, RUN, RUN! It's so fun to watch her learn how to 'run'! She weighs 21 lbs. And Eric is an artist.

It has been a great idea to have new exciting toys that she can play with when she visits Eric at the hospital. It also helps us parents be silly and find our inner kid while playing with her.

family time.
I promised some of you that I would post this on here since my instagram account is private. enjoy!


Was this post a picture overload or what?! Maybe you like seeing so many? I can't help but want to document our times together so that we can look back and cherish them because once we return to the real world of working we wont be able to hang out everyday, all day like we have been. Counting my blessings. And going to bed :)

1 comment: