Sheesh I have some updating to do! Honestly the past week each day was about the same. Eric's stomach hurt him quite a bit. He was on pain and anti-nausea meds around the clock to try and keep him comfortable. The meds also make him really tired.
Each day Tayvia and I have visited Eric in the mornings. If Eric felt like a walk we would go on one, or sometimes Tayvia and I would just go together to get our energy out. Of course Tayvia would play with her toys and have snacks. I had special animal cookies and cheese cracker sticks for her.
Later each afternoon one of my parents has been coming over so that I can go up and visit Eric by myself. This round Eric didn't want to eat the hospital food. I've tried to have food up there for him to eat. This time he wanted Lucky Charms cereal, PBJ's, and Top Ramen. If I made dinner I would bring up extra for him and I sometimes went out for food. (Michaelangelos on main is amazing!) {I should apologize to any of you who haven't been able to get a hold of Eric. His phone broke pretty early on in his hospital stay and we have waited until he gets home to go get a new one.} He did enjoy many visits...Thank you to those who have gone to see him and sent your love during his transplants!
Yesterday Eric seemed well and today he is really good! Now if they would just let him come home! His neautrophills came up to normal yesterday which means it GRAFTED!!! YAY!!! He had low potassium yesterday otherwise he may have come home. Today he has low magnesium and platelets so he wont be coming home. So grateful that Eric is doing so well and very anxious for him to come home! Probably tomorrow (Sept 20th) (Edit: now Sept 21st hopefully)
![]() |
| Tayvia will sometimes hold my hand now as we walk. Its my favorite thing ever! We decided to jazz up his mask and give it kisses! She likes to take over Eric's room when we visit. Eric just sleepin. |
![]() |
| Eating snacks. Playing with blocks, Eric sleeping, and Tayvia saying 'bye bye' to everyone she passes. She is practically a celebrity on the East 8 floor. |
![]() |
| Our sister in law Jodi was so nice to help make words to put up around his room. |
![]() |
| Paul and Jodi also made this fun candy poster for Eric. He has already eaten the payday. I want to eat the rest! I can not control my sugar tooth. It's not good! |






No comments:
Post a Comment