I'll start with a few fun photos from our recent Lake Powell trip.
 |
| Matching Suits |
I just love these two!
 |
| Hello! Dad! Wake up from your nap! |
 |
| Staying hydrated. |
 |
| Whenever I would be playing on the sand with her and Eric would come out of the house boat she would scream for him! DADDADADADA! <3 |
 |
| Little fashionista! |
Something interesting happened today at Eric's appointment. They weren't able to access his port. I guess it's considered normal. The nurse explained that sometimes the body see's the needle accessing as a foreign object and when the nurse squirts in saline a flap opens allowing it to enter the blood stream but when the nurse tries to draw back the flap closes and doesn't allow blood to be drawn so Eric got blood drawn the good ol' fashion way...in his arm. Eric's blood counts looked good today! Dr. C didn't have too much to say. Just made sure Eric was doing ok and said that he will do chemo next week. We also scheduled follow up visits to treatment. They will check his counts too and let us know at the next visit or so. I'm assuming the week after chemo we will meet again with the bone marrow and hopefully get a schedule.
No comments:
Post a Comment