Saturday, May 18, 2013

Hearing Test & CT Scan

Eric's hearing test went pretty good. The only appointment they had was at 7 AM on Tuesday. So we all got up early including miss Tayvia to take Eric. It's nice to hear what the results are right away instead of waiting until you meet with the doctor again. Eric's hearing has improved quite a bit since his last hearing test. His right ear is pretty normal for low and high frequency. Eric's left ear is doing better with low frequency but not so much with high frequency. It is possible that the loss of hearing high frequency in his left ear is permanent. Only time will tell I guess.

Here is a rather funny video of Tayvia. I tried to get her to go down for an earlier nap than normal because she got up so early, but she wasn't too interested. We played some more and ate lunch a little bit later...next thing I know her eyes start getting heavy and yet she is still chewing her food and bam! She falls asleep. Silly girl!

We have been working some more in our yard. Lots of weeding to do! We also enjoy just sitting outside enjoying this weather! Tayvia likes to walk around on the side walk and play in the dirt. It's going to be a fun summer with her!


Eric had his CT scan today. It's never fun to have an empty stomach and then drink that nasty chalky drink they give you. (I'm sure I say this every time.) That stuff never sits well in Eric's stomach but at least he kept it all down! I'm not sure when we will know any results on that scan. Hopefully sooner rather than later but I don't think that we meet with Dr. Chandramouli for a couple weeks.

A pretty DOUBLE rainbow that we saw yesterday!

We took some family pictures today! So excited to see how they turn out because I think we got some good ones!! Stay tuned! Hopefully in a week or so we will be posting some :)

Oh, in case you were wondering Eric doesn't meet with the bone marrow people for another week or so. I'm sure none of you keep track of this stuff on your mental calendar but I like to jot it down here for journal purposes.

No comments:

Post a Comment