For our anniversary this year we did a family staycation. We stayed up in Park City where it all began. It is an awkward time of year to visit PC because its in between seasons so you have to find your own fun.
![]() |
| The place we stayed at had a game room. Tayvia LOVED driving the motorcycles! |
![]() |
| She and Eric loved swimming in the indoor outdoor pool. It was too cold for my taste but the hot tub/ 'warm bath' as Tayvia called it was nice. |
We went out to eat on our anniversary to a 'fancy' restaurant hence we look so cute! We ate at a place called the Butchers Chop. I looked for a place that was family friendly. Although I think they have a different version of family friendly than I do, the food was amazing- the dessert was out of this world! We had a great time!
Luckily there was some snow as we stayed at the bottom of the Canyons resort. This was probably Tayvia's favorite thing of the whole trip up there...playing in the snow.








No comments:
Post a Comment