Next I would like to share word's that I've never spoken...maybe to anyone. But, I want it on record. Because life with cancer is real. And maybe if I finally let it out of my darkest corner, I'll start to feel free and my heart will soften.
Absolutely enjoyed this...the only podcast I've ever listened to.
I looooved hearing Stephanie Nielson speak in Evanston a little over a year ago and getting to meet her. (& Mr)
I draw so much strength from her shining example of surviving and thriving in life.
We are coming up on 3 years of my family's life being forever changed. I wouldn't change anything because it has and continues to make us better in so many ways.
Just because Eric is through with treatment and is doing so much better doesn't mean that it's all sunshine and roses.
Eric isn't the same but guess what...neither am I. But we continue to grow through this journey of ours.
Listen to this podcast! At about 31 minutes is where it hits personal for me. I'm tired of fighting that fear! I just want it gone.
It's a wonderful thing to put your trust in God. Through him all things are possible.
I'm grateful that Eric is still here by my side and will be for eternity aaand that we are a forever family.


No comments:
Post a Comment