Eric went in for hearing aid repairs. I was able to go with him so that they could be adjusted to the harmonies of my voice. All I had to do was read from this paper (so that I was talking continuously). After the first time Eric said that I sounded like I was mumbling and a bit muffled. The doctor had me read for a bit more so that he could change the settings to be a little more aggressive to my voice. Now Eric can hear me much better! The doctor did talk to me about talking to Eric more directly. He used a ping pong ball analogy. If you throw it against a wall it could go any direction but if you throw it right at Eric the microphone is more likely to get it. So no more excuses on either end. Lol
After we enjoyed a lunch date to Los Hermanos!
After we enjoyed a lunch date to Los Hermanos!
Picture taken on Eric's birthday at Temple Square.

No comments:
Post a Comment