Sunday, July 26, 2015

Full Circle

This is a post from facebook. It was originally in Portuguese and translated by Google. I first met Felipe when he was 8 yrs old. He was from the Palo Alto Ward which was my fourth area and my first opportunity to train another missionary. This family was found a few weeks before I entered the area, but Elder Bahr and I taught them the lessons. Anyhow, the Fornaciari family was ready for the gospel. I have fond memories of going to their house and joking a lot with Felipe. They were baptized and I was part of Aline, Felipe, and Simone's baptism. Elizeu was later baptized after I had left the area. I have maintained contact through instant messenger and later facebook.  Felipe, though the youngest to be baptized, was very receptive and I image was a strong pillar for this family.  Now he is headed for a mission in Brazil and last week entered the MTC in Sao Paulo.  It is wonderful to see the blessings come back full circle. This family means so much to me and were a big part of my missionary experience. I know Felipe will be a great missionary as he learned from the best ;)



No comments:

Post a Comment