Thursday, June 23, 2022

Happy Fathers Day 2022

To the world you are a father but to our family you are the world.





Just some cute pictures of us all dressed up. We had family pictures with my family and snapped a few of us while we were looking all cute. 

Update on Eric: He has been going in once a month for shots in his eyes. He has maculaedemia and the shots have really helped the inflammation go down. It's painful to have down and he can't go to work the day they are done. His eyes also get so red!

Today he had cataract surgery on his left eye. A few years ago he had the right eye done, ever since he has been chomping at the bit to get the other eye done. He will need readers for life but at least his vision is more clear. 
I mowed the lawn today because I knew Eric would be tempted to since he is home. Because he had cataract surgery today I didn't want him to.

Because Eric can't drive again.... he has been very independent and creative with his transportation. Sometimes I take him to work but we have had sick kids and I'm not able to leave the house. His mom has helped as well. Eric has enjoyed riding his bike to the Front Runner train and taking that to work. Other times when circumstances don't permit riding his bike or getting a ride he has figured out the public transportation system. He takes the bus so far, then trax, then the bus again. 


Three little sickies. The past two weeks have been full of visits to the el bano. Thankfully Eric's family has been able to help get Eric to and from appointments so that I could be at home tending to their needs.





 

No comments:

Post a Comment