I text Eric this morning to see if he had a lunch date. Normally the Wednesday lunch slot is reserved for his two buddies who also work downtown. Lucky day for me and sis today's slot was available!
While I watched Tayvia play on the dinosaurs Eric went up to Kneaders to get us lunch.
After we ate we took Tayvia to the 'princess store'. Let me tell you this girl was going a mile a minute just ooing & aaahing over EVERYTHING!
Last year we let her take home a stuffed horse. This year we got her a princess night gown....Cuz some bodies birthday is coming up you know!
Last year we let her take home a stuffed horse. This year we got her a princess night gown....Cuz some bodies birthday is coming up you know!
Also this morning Tayvia & I played in the snow, built a snowman and had hot chocolate & toast.

No comments:
Post a Comment