Sorry I never have time to blog with going to school. This is not in any particular order but at least it's something :)
![]() |
| The cutest visitors that ever came to visit me at school. Eric finally let me trim his beard and Tayvia had been asking for a while if she could come to my school to get her hair cut. |
![]() |
| A throwback picture for this post because it's a cute one with the people that I'm most thankful for. |
Last but certainly not least Eric went with his dad about a week or so ago to go see about getting some hearing aids. His dad needed to get his fixed and he brought Eric a long with him to see what they could do for Eric. We are incredibly thankful and blessed that Eric's dad was so generous to get Eric hearing aids for him. It has been something that I have been hoping he could get because communication is so so hard between Eric and I. It just hasn't been an option for us to get them for him due to cost. Most of the time talking to Ric has been ok but other times seriously frustrating. Since Eric got the hearing aids it's definitely been an adjustment. He has to learn how to use them and take good care of them which he does. I can already tell a difference though!





No comments:
Post a Comment