Friday, September 19, 2014

Cars For a Cause Car Show

Almost a year ago I was approached by some family friends if we would be interested in having a car show held in Eric's honor to help raise money to help with his medical bills. At the time I though that Eric should be better by then and that it would be selfish to accept their generosity. Although Eric is indeed 'cancer free' we continually have medical bills that we are paying for. Obviously I accepted their good will and am so glad that we did for a few reasons.

 First reason is because it was a very fun event.

These are all prizes for a raffle that were donated! We ended up winning a few great prizes including that green canoe.

The party tent! Miss Farmington was even there to help with the little kid games!

We each got to pick our favorite car and give an award to our choice!

Eric checking out his choice with the car owner. This truck was sick!

My choice. I thought this little guy was pretty cute!

Family photo by Tayvia's choice!
The second reason that I am glad we participated in this event was because it was so great to feel so much love and support from family, friends, and strangers. I would say that we made out pretty good because of everyone's generosity. So THANK YOU! An especially big thank you to Bryce and Sydney Green for putting in lots of time and hard work in putting this car show together for us!




No comments:

Post a Comment