I recently saw this video posted on Facebook of Scott Hamilton. Grab some tissues! I sure needed some.
Doctor Chandramouli called me today with some news from Eric's recent MRI scan. He has two different tumors in his brain. One measuring at 2 ml and the other at 4 ml so they aren't very big. They are different tumors than the ones that they have been watching. The ones they have been watching actually continue to shrink. Dr. C thinks that these are probably just teratoma's. With Eric's markers being normal it would be strange for these new growths to be the testicular cancer spreading. On Monday we are going to schedule some appointments to get done next week! The first is a CT scan to see if there is any activity with any other area's. The second appointment will be with an ophthalmologist. Dr. C doesn't think that these tumors are affecting his sight but we need to see why he is experiencing blurry vision.
It is time for you to get well Eric! I hope you have good and helpful test results this coming week. We love you!
ReplyDelete