Sunday, November 17, 2013

Scans

Eric had his scans this week. MRI of the brain and a CT of his abdomen. Tayvia and I took him to the CT scan. Everyone loved to see how big she has gotten since they saw her last. Tayvia also makes people in the waiting room smile when she is very excited looking at their giant fish tank. The Utah Cancer gal's also love to see Eric dressed up in his work clothes. They make cute comments like, "you look good all dressed up!" We meet with Dr. C Wednesday to discuss how his first round of Oral chemo went and to go over his scans. Eric did have hives this past week but not sure why. He took Benadryl to help with itching and I think they have subsided. I know Eric doesn't think they were a big deal but he needs to go get looked at any who. I think it's just a change in medication that came from a different manufacturer??

A few picture from our anniversary trip to Jackson Hole.
We started the weekend off with facials and pedicures. My Auntie Karen hooked us up with a free room upgrade at our sweet hotel. I love her! We went to a 3D showing of Thor and had a blast exploring Jackson!

I got 5 heart balloon for Eric and attached a picture and note from each year of marriage. Some gorgeous shots of our beautiful drive around the Tetons.

Amor.

Love n Junk!


No comments:

Post a Comment