Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Grateful for divine love

Some days are hard and some days are really good for all of us no matter what is going on in our lives. I thoroughly enjoyed the LDS General Conference this past weekend. Some great reminders that helped uplift my spirit for sure! Here are some cute posters that I found on pinterest that highlight some great quotes from conference.

In the moment it is hard to see past what is troubling you but Christ is always there with us. He knows how we feel and can help us through anything!

That Satan is a smart one. Trying to make us doubt our faith. No sir. It is what keeps me together and happy. Of course family is a big help too!


This was a huge changing point in my life when I was in junior high. Do I want to live in darkness of the adversary or the light of Christ?  So happy that I have chosen the light and have Christ on my side. He is my strength.


And oh does it feel like our maximum sometimes? Although I have never thought why us and have only yearned to become a stronger person because of our trial.

This is my goal. To become spiritually refined from my caregiver experience. 
 Elder Holland also added his testimony that Christs love for us, is here for us whether we are happy or sad. I know that many of you have asked, maybe twice even...what can we do for you? Although I have rarely asked for physical help you have all helped me spiritually and mentally which has been most helpful. More than you will ever know. Later in his talk Elder Holland summed up being a caregiver perfectly. Sleep. Don't be overwhelmed. Have Patience. Cherish every day. The dawn will break.

I leave with you my love and testimony of the Savior Jesus Christ. All things are possible through him.

Life is so much fun with them! Wouldn't trade it for anything. And so glad that we will be together forever!

1 comment:

  1. This is so sweet. I loved Conference too and my favorite quote was probably Elder Uchtdorf's about doubting your doubts before your faith. I always love his talks.

    ReplyDelete